My best tips for workout motivation:
Remember your why
- Coming back to your WHY is my best tip to staying motivated to workout. Transitioning our reasons for working out from looking good to FEELING good can help keep us motivated long term. That post workout feeling is an instant boost! Remember why working out is so good for us. Mentally and physially. Come back to that when you aren’t feeling motivated.
Do workouts you love
- If we love our workouts, we are WAY more likely to show up for ourselves and stay consistent.
- I love my at home 30 minute workouts. Non-stop effective movement. The fact that I don’t have to take 2 hours out of my day to go to the gym makes me much more motivate to start and get it done!
Workout with a friend
- Accountability and makes it fun!
Schedule it in your calendar
- Schedule your workouts just like you would an appointment. That way when you look at your schedule for the next day, you plan on doing your workout.
Workout in the morning
- This is personal preference, but I am way more likely to get my workout in if I do it within an hour of waking up. If I wait until the afternoon, my motivation to move is much much less.